JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for a position with us today
Auralia Medical Group is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is
Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation
leading to the highest international standards.
Auralia Private Hospital – is Ireland’s leading Aesthetic and Cosmetic surgery ,and Surgical Weight Loss clinic since 2001 . It is Ireland’s only Internationally Accredited Cosmetic Private Clinic. The hospital has recently undergone a major expansion which sees capacity increase to 18 beds of which two are HDU and a new radiology unit. The hospital has two operating theatres and a dedicated team of experienced surgical, nursing, patient care and administrative staff.
- The position is full time, working exclusively for Auralia
- Salary, €35000 euro per annum
- Ideally, the successful candidate will commence work on an agreed date in November 2021.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in developing and reviewing Policies and Procedures.
- Submit a report to the Management Team Monthly.
- Liaison with the accreditation body (CHKS)
- Prepare for inspections and audits by the accreditation body.
- Keep up to date with changes in policies and procedures
The person selected will enjoy working with a highly motivated multi-cultural team, be a true team player and be capable of working unsupervised following an agreed period of induction and familiarisation. The person selected will maintain ongoing familiarisation and self-improvement in relevant surgical trends and developments.