BARIATRIC SALES REPRESENTATIVE
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for a position with us today
Auralia Medical Group is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is
Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation
leading to the highest international standards.
Bariatric Sales Representative
Are you looking to become part of a dynamic team that changes lives every day?
The team here at Auralia Medical Group are known for leading the way in expert surgical care – from our administrators to our specialists, everyone has their role to play in keeping Auralia’s status as Ireland’s leading private hospital for Cosmetic and Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery.
We’re looking for a natural people-person to join our team as a Bariatric sales representative.
Are you someone that wants to help people improve their lives and gain the self-confidence they’re currently missing?
Are you talented at building relationships, making people feel comfortable and assured?
If you have a dedication to unrivalled customer service, know your way around a computer, and are eager to help new patients choose Auralia – we’d like to hear from you.
The Benefits of Joining Our Team
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing training opportunities at home and abroad
- Free treatments in the clinic
- Relevant courses or educational events funded by Auralia
Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A confident and determined mindset
- A high level of drive and self-motivation
- The ability to grow in a competitive environment
- Commercial awareness Motivation for sales
- Proven work experience in a sales-based role with experience in, and knowledge of, bariatric weight loss sales
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to perform in a high paced environment
- Confident & presentable
- Ability to keep ahead of best practice and industry trends
- Prioritising, time management, and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback