PATIENT CARE COORDINATORS
JOIN OUR TEAM
Want a career that changes lives and makes a difference ?
Auralia Medical Group is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. We’re also Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation and best in class facilities and resources.
Patient Care Coordinators
Are you looking to change lives every day? Become a part of our dynamic team!
If you’re driven to help people improve their lives and gain self-confidence with a dedication to unrivalled customer service – apply for a position with us today.
Position – The successful applicant will work as a patient coordinator in the Bariatrics Section.
Bariatrics Patient Care Co-Ordinator – Duties and Responsibilities:
Guidance with all of the duties below will be given by experienced staff throughout, with the support of the Bariatric Team at every step. We understand and appreciate that this is a specific role and as such we do not expect you to be fully skilled in each requirement from the outset.
- Dealing with, and developing a trusting rapport with patients, through enquiries, follow ups, scheduling of consultations, treatments, and surgeries.
- Having a confident and determined mindset to manage patients through their journey with Auralia.
- IT & numeracy skills essential to ensure accurate and prompt information is recorded on Auralia’s Patient Management System.
- Liaising with the Medical Team to provide important patient information and documentation
- Communicating advice from the medical team with patients, such as admission times for them
- Checking in with post-operative patients and arranging follow up appointments for them
- Sending surgery information packs to prospective patients
- Providing initial patient consultations
If you are interested in this position a tour of the facilities and a briefing on the position is available on request, without any obligation.
- Customer service skills, ability to build relationships with patients
- Self-confident, with a determined mindset
- High level of drive and motivation for sales
- Product knowledge and commercial awareness
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
- Ability to meet goals, stay organised, maintain a positive attitude, and grow in a competitive environment
- Can recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Can resolve customer queries by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Competitive salary
- Free treatments (subject to approval)
- Courses/education relevant to the position funded by Auralia Clinic