PATIENT COORDINATOR – BARIATRICS
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for a position with us today
Auralia Medical Group is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is
Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation
leading to the highest international standards.
Patient Coordinator - Bariatrics
Auralia Medical Group is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation leading to the highest international standards.
Are you looking to become part of a dynamic team that changes lives every day?
If you’re driven to help people improve their lives and gain self-confidence with a dedication to unrivalled customer service – apply for a position with us today.
The Position: – The successful applicant will work as a patient coordinator in the Bariatrics Section with Auralia’s current team and will report to the Operations Manager
Tasks will Include –
- Compiling Documents for each Patient
- Uploading and inputting patient information into the Hospital’s online portal
- Sending Patient information to Medical Team
- Communicating advice from the medical team with Patients, such as admission times for them
- Liaising with the Medical Team with regards to scheduling of surgery etc
- Liaising with Post –Operative Patients and arranging follow up appointments for them
- Sending surgery information packs to prospective patients
- Involvement with Patient Consultations
- Occasionally you may be asked to assist with other roles which include ,but not limited to ,Reception Duties and Call Redirections.
- Guidance with all of the above duties will be given by experienced staff throughout ,with the support of the Bariatric Team at every step. We understand and appreciate that this is a specific role and as such we do not expect you to be fully skilled in each requirement from the outset.
- Customer service and ability to build relationships with Patients
- Self-confidence and determined mindset
- High level of drive and self – motivation for Sales
- Product knowledge and commercial awareness
- High Communication and Presentation skills
- Proficiency with technology including basic computer operations
- Ability to meet goals, stay organized ,maintain a positive attitude and grow in a competitive environment
- Can recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Can resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Can contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed – must be a Team Player
- Salary Commensurate with the position and experience
- Free treatments (subject to approval)
- Courses/education relevant to the position funded by Auralia Clinic