PATIENT COORDINATOR – COSMETIC SURGERY (KILKENNY & DUBLIN)
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for a position with us today
Auralia Medical Group is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is
Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation
leading to the highest international standards.
PATIENT COORDINATOR – COSMETIC SURGERY Required -Kilkenny & Dublin
Auralia Private Hospital is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation leading to the highest international standards.
Are you looking for a Career in a dynamic Team that change lives every day?
If you’re driven to help people improve their lives and gain self-confidence with a dedication to unrivalled customer service – apply for a position with us today.
The Position: – The successful applicant will work as a Patient Coordinator in the Cosmetic Surgery Section with Auralia’s current team and will report to the Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Guidance with all of the duties below will be given by experienced staff throughout ,with the support of the Medical and management team at every step . We understand and appreciate that this is a specific role and as such we do not expect you to be fully skilled in each requirement at the outset.
- Dealing with, and developing a trusting and empathetic rapport with patients, through enquiries, follow-ups, scheduling of Consultations, treatments, surgery and post surgery needs.
- Having a confident and determined mindset to manage Patients through their journey with Auralia.
- IT and numeracy skills are essential to ensure accurate and prompt information is recorded on Auralia’s Patient Management System.
- Liaising with the Medical Team to provide important Patient information and documentation.
- Ability to meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
- Can recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Can resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- A confident and determined mindset, with a high level of self-motivation
- The ability to grow in a competitive environment
- Proficiency with Technology ,including basic computer IT operations
- Interest in and recognition of the Services we provide
- Salary Commensurate with the position
- Training at home and abroad
- Free treatments (subject to agreement and approval)
- Courses/education relevant to the position funded by Auralia Clinic