PHARMACIST WANTED – DUBLIN
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for a position with us today
Auralia Medical Group is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is
Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation
leading to the highest international standards.
PHARMACIST WANTED - DUBLIN
Auralia Medical Group are looking for a qualified Pharmacist in their pharmacy in Park West to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician. You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detect any therapeutic incompatibilities. The successful candidate must be a Supervising Pharmacist.
To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science.
This is a great opportunity for a Pharmacist with Self Starter qualities who can see commercial opportunities and develop them accordingly, while building a career within the Auralia Medical Group.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by Physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a Pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a Pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as McLernons
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary will be commensurate with knowledge and experience and is negotiable.In the first instance , please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today ,or if you require further information , call Simon – Tel + 353 (1) 6120551