JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for a position with us today
Auralia Medical Group is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is
Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation
leading to the highest international standards.
Auralia Private Hospital is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation leading to the highest international standards.
Are you looking to become part of a dynamic team that changes lives every day?
If you’re driven to help people improve their lives and gain self-confidence with a dedication to unrivalled customer service – apply for a position with us today.
The Position: – The successful applicant will work as a receptionist, as part of the front of house team and will report to the Operations Manager
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance, adhering to Auralia uniform policies
- Respond professionally to visitors and callers
- Maintain confidentiality and show discretion
- Adhere to Auralia’s policies and procedures
- Represent Auralia in an ethical and professional manner
- Meet goals, stay organized and maintain a positive attitude
- Any other such duties which may be allocated from time to time
Computer Skills Required:
- MS Word
- Salary commensurate with the position
- Training at home and abroad
- Free treatments
- Courses/education relevant to the position funded by Auralia Clinic