TRAINEE SURGEON IN COSMETIC SURGERY
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply for a position with us today
Auralia Medical Group is Ireland’s leading cosmetic and surgical weight loss private clinic. It is
Ireland’s longest established hospital of its kind and the only one with full international accreditation
leading to the highest international standards.
Trainee Cosmetic Surgeon
Location: The Plaza, Park West Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12
Auralia Medical Group – Ireland’s leading weight loss and Aesthetic and Cosmetic Surgery Private Hospital since 2001, now wishes to recruit an experienced Bariatric Surgeon to join the Auralia team. The hospital has recently undergone a major expansion which allows our capacity increase to 18 beds of which two are HDU and a new radiology unit. The hospital has two operating theatres and a dedicated team of experienced surgical, nursing, patient care and administrative staff.
- The position is full time, working exclusively for Auralia;
- The successful applicant will be expected to be resident in Ireland
- Ideally, the successful candidate will commence work on an agreed date in early 2021.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years post qualification in a busy hospital
- Registration, or be qualified for registration, with the Irish Medical Council
- Experience in plastic/aesthetic surgery desirable – must have basic surgical training completed.
The person selected will enjoy working with a highly motivated multi-cultural team, be a true team player and be capable of working unsupervised following an agreed period of induction and familiarisation. The person selected will maintain ongoing familiarisation and self-improvement in relevant surgical trends and developments.