At Ras Medical Limited trading as Auralia Clinic (hereafter Auralia) we understand that the privacy and security of your information is important to you and we endeavour to safeguard all information you divulge to us in order to protect your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018, Auralia acts as a Data Controller when acting as an employer, and as a supplier of health services. When dealing with suppliers and as Data Controller, Auralia is responsible for processing your data in a safe and secure manner. When we refer to personal data in this policy, we mean information that can, or has the potential to identify you as an individual.
We also process your information to comply with our legal obligations and we will process your information in order to invoice, and process financial transactions.
We may hold and use personal data about you as a customer, patient or in any other capacity.
1) Collection of Data:
Please take note that your user name, email address, or other submissions that you make on this site may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information. Like many websites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address.
2) Use of Data:
3) Right of access to your Data, Editing or Deleting Your Account Information:
You have a right of access to your all your Data which is held by Auralia. You may request deletion of your contact details by contacting us. Any medical records and information will be retained by RAS Medical Ltd t/a Auralia. You may also seek to edit or change any of your data by contacting Auralia’s Data Protection Officer. You have the right to have data rectified should that be necessary and the right to have data deleted.
4) Withdrawal of Consent
You also have the right to withdraw your consent. Please note that withdrawal of consent could mean, depending on what data is affected by the consent withdrawal, that Auralia may not be able to, or prohibited from, providing some or any services to you. In such case, you note and acknowledge that no cause of action or claim will exist against Auralia whatsoever.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our website and/or by sending a message to the email address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
6) No Guarantees:
7) Contact Information:
If you have any questions about this Policy or our website, please feel free to contact us.
8) Personal data we collect from you may include the following:
- Information that you give us when you enquire or become a patient of ours such as your name, address, contact details (including email address and phone number);
- Information you give us when you make a payment to us, such as financial or credit card information;
- Name and contact details (including phone number) of your next of kin or relatives;
(Please note: where you have named and provided us with personal data about your next of kin, it is your responsibility to ensure that the individual is aware of and accepts the terms of this Privacy Notice.)
- Notes and reports about your health and any treatment and care you have received and/or need, including information relating to clinic and hospital visits and medicines administered;
- Information from other health providers, such as special category personal information from your G.P., or other external health sources/service providers relating to your health.
- Information about complaints and incidents;
- Information obtained from customer surveys that you have taken part in;
- Information that you give us when you submit a question/comment in relation to our services or website;
- Information you give us using the “Contact us” or booking forms on our website;
- Information you give us when you apply for a job with us (CV, cover letter, contact details);
- Information you give us when you publish public comments on our social media pages e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, WhatClinic.
- Images stored on the CCTV systems in use at our facilities for medical, safety and security purposes
The privacy policies of the aforementioned social media platforms may be viewed on the following links:
9) Our uses of your Data:
We use your Data that we hold:
- To perform our contract with you
- In our legitimate interest of marketing our business and operating and improving our services; and
- To comply with legislation.
- We use Google Analytics, Facebook, WhatClinic and Metodika to collect information on website enquiries and how users interact with our website so that we can make improvements to our website and give visitors a better user experience.
- Metodika collects statistical information from our phone and email enquiry systems to help improve efficiency in the management of enquiries, follow up and marketing. It is important to note that Metodika does not collect or store any personal data of any person contacting Auralia, and neither does Metodika process any personal data on behalf of Auralia. All data generated through the Metodika CRM is stored exclusively on Auralia’s servers.
- All emails sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org are recorded on our Metodika CRM system, stored on Auralia’s servers and received by the relevant member of staff. The sender’s email address will remain visible to all staff tasked with dealing with the email. Emails may also be sent to members of staff directly and these may be shared internally if required for the purposes of patient and/or service provider/commercial engagement. Please be aware that it is the sender’s responsibility to ensure that the content of their emails do not breach the law.
10) Sharing your personal information
We do not share your personal data without your consent. The law provides that in certain instances personal information (including health information) can be disclosed. We will comply with all legal requirements. It may also be required that we share your personal information with our partners namely, doctors, surgeons, hospitals and laboratories. Ypour information may be shared in accordance with compulsory legislation e.g. in case of emergence, lawsuits, communicable diseases, criminal activity etc.
Data Protection Officer:
Our Data Protection Officer is the Auralia Operations Manager who can be contacted at email@example.com
For any questions you may have concerning this policy, or how we handle your data, please submit your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org